2019 LOLLIPOPS CONCERTS - “TO THE MOON AND BEYOND, JUNIOR EDITION!”
The Evansville Philharmonic Orchestra, assisted by the Evansville Philharmonic Guild, is proud to present the 2019 Lollipop Concerts on March 19 – 22, 2019. The Lollipop Concerts are 45-minute “informances” presented annually for pre-school and kindergarten children and are specifically designed to address the following educational goals:
- Introduce basic musical concepts
- Provide children with personal contact with the musicians of the Evansville Philharmonic Orchestra
- Provide teachers an outlet to reinforce appropriate listening behavior
2019 CONCERT DATES
March 19, 2019 – 9:00 am and 10:00 am
March 20, 2019 – 9:00 am and 10:00 am
March 21, 2019 – 9:00 am and 10:00 am
March 22, 2019 – 9:00 am and 10:00 am
All performances will be held at the following location:
Trinity United Methodist Church
216 SE Third St.
Evansville, IN 47713
“To the Moon and Beyond, Junior Edition!”
Blast off to space with the Evansville Philharmonic as we celebrate the 50th Anniversary of the moon landing! Join us for this “junior sized” version of our Helen McKinney Young People’s Concerts, pared down and tailored for younger students.
The program will feature well-known selections from “The Planets” as well as other “interstellar” pieces your students will love!
For more information contact Brian Onderdonk, Director of Education at (812) 425-5050 ext. 316.
HOW TO REGISTER
- See below for reservation form
- Complete one reservation form per school
- Include the number of students and adults attending each concert
- Upon processing your reservation form, confirmation will be sent to your school along with information about the Lollipops Concert preparation materials