Young People's Concerts
For more information, call the Philharmonic Education Department at (812) 425 – 5050, ext. 316.
Each March, the Evansville Philharmonic Orchestra presents five free concerts for Tri-State area children in grades 3-5. The concerts are conducted by EPO Conductor and Music Director Alfred Savia. Young People's Concerts service over 7,000 students!
Participating schools receive a teacher’s guide and mp3 study tracks to help teachers prepare the students for the concerts.
Helen M. McKinney Young People’s Concerts made possible by the generosity of:
- City of Evansville,
- Evansville Philharmonic Guild,
- Gibson County Community Foundation,
- Helen M. McKinney Charitable Trust,
- Pike County Community Foundation,
- Perry County Community Foundation,
- Warrick Community Foundation,
- West Side Nut Club, and
- The Mesker Music Trust, Fifth Third Bank, Trustee