Current Open Positions
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $12.00 /hour
20 hours per week, flexible hours, occasional weekends and evenings
The ideal candidate should be energetic, have a positive attitude and thrive in a fast-paced environment. He/She would have excellent critical thinking, interpersonal communication, and problem-solving skills. Experience with Microsoft Suite. Must have great writing, proofreading and grammar skills, and be able to interact with patrons in a professional manner.
The Marketing/Development Assistant reports to the Director of Marketing & Special Events.
Marketing and Development
- Manage all social media campaigns and communications to be consistent with organization materials and branding.
- Develop and curate engaging content for social media platforms.
- Assist in the creation and editing of written, video, and photo content.
- Assist with brochures, invitations and other printed materials. Coordinate development mailings by preparing materials, ordering supplies, managing volunteers, completing paperwork and delivering to bulk mail room.
- Help research donor prospects, including businesses, individuals, and foundations.
- Assist with sponsor/donor benefits and acknowledgements, including thank you letters, gifts, receptions, signage, securing sponsor ads.
- Maintain files for Development activities and donors.
- Make phone calls as needed to schedule meetings, gather information.
- Attend committee meetings as requested. Send reminders, take notes, provide refreshments, help with set-up and clean-up.
- Use own vehicle to transport items, including tickets, corporate banners, and in-kind donations.
- Assist with special events including, but not limited to post-concert receptions, donor recognition events, gala, open rehearsals, golf benefits, etc.
- Other duties as needed in the Marketing and Development departments.
For more information or to apply:
Email Chris Harp or call (812) 425-5050, Ext 311. Cell: (812) 484-8568