The Helen M. McKinney Young People's Concerts are tailored for grades 3-5 and provides students the opportunity to hear the Evansville Philharmonic Orchestra live in concert at the Victory Theatre.
Registration is entirely free for any school wishing to participate. Don't miss this opportunity for your students to see a live professional symphony orchestra in concert!
March 15th, 2023, at 9:00 am & 10:30 am
March 16th, 2023, at 9:00 am & 10:30 am
March 17th, 2023, at 9:00 am & 10:30 am
During a field trip to the symphony, young Tony Stradivarius finds a powerful book of spells and uses it to control the orchestra. The Conductor's Spellbook is an exciting and interactive concert experience that introduces young audiences to music, orchestral instruments, and conducting!
For more information contact the Director of Education, Chaz Ritenour, at (812) 425-5050 ext. 316 or via email at Education@evansvillephilharmonic.org.
•City of Evansville
• Evansville Philharmonic Guild
• Gibson County Community Foundation
• Helen M. McKinney Charitable Trust
• Pike County Community Foundation
• Perry County Community Foundation
• Warrick Community Foundation
• West Side Nut Club, and
• The Mesker Music Trust
• Fifth Third Bank
- See below for reservation form
- Complete one reservation form per school
- Include the number of students and adults attending each concert
- Upon processing your reservation form, confirmation will be sent to your school along with information about the Young People's Concert preparation materials